February 2019 Bunions and Feet
27 Celebrities With Bunions
An estimated one-third of every westernised country suffers from bunions, and because of a number of factors, including footwear choices and genetics, it is very much a female problem.
These bony protrusions by the base of the big toe can result in a myriad of issues, including pain, embarrassment, and difficulty finding a nice pair of shoes that actually fit.
If you are one of these women, you can at least be assured you are not alone.
Despite money and fame, there are a large number of celebrities who have them too. For these ladies in the spotlight, the thought of surgery may create the fear of never being able to wear high heeled shoes ever again. This may we why we do not hear of celebrities who have had bunion surgery often...
Unfortunately for them, their feet are much more in the public eye than yours will ever have to be. Celebrities are people too - they cannot avoid bunions.
There is a distinct lack of shoes, which are red carpet ready, for these glamorous ladies to wear. Fortunately Calla Shoes has solved that problem with beautiful shoes designed for bunions.
To provide some comfort in knowing you're not alone in your quest for beautiful shoes, which conceal and comfort your bunions, take a look at the feet of these gorgeous famous women from around the world who are in exactly the same predicament as you. Are you ready to see the celebrity bunion photos?
1. Meghan Markle – Dutchess of Sussex
2. Victoria Beckham – Fashion designer, model, and singer.
3. Amal Clooney – Human rights lawyer
4. Kate Middleton – Duchess of Cambridge
5. Uma Thurman – Actress and model
6. Katie Holmes – Actress
7. Christina Hendricks – Actress
8. Iman – Model, actress, and entrepreneur
9. Naomi Campbell – Model and actress
10. Oprah Winfrey – Talk show host, actress, producer and philanthropist
11. Beau Garret - Actress and model
12. Suki Waterhouse – Model, actress, and entrepreneur
13. Tamera Mowry-Housley – Actress and model
14. Elsa Zylberstein – Actress
15. Molly Sims - Model and actress
16. Lisa Edelstein – Actress and playwright
17. Amy Adams - Actress and singer
18. Michelle Yeoh – Actress
19. Famke Janssen - Actress, director, screenwriter and former fashion model
20. Camilla Belle - Actress
21. Brandi Glanville - Television personality, author, and former model
22. Marcia Gay Harden –Actress
23. Mena Suvari – Actress and model
24. Miroslava Duma – Digital entrepreneur and journalist
25. Tilda Swinton – Actress, model, and artist
26. Chrissy Teigen - model, author and comedian
27. Kelly Rowland - singer
Fortunately for these celebs, the era of stuffing your bunions in uncomfortable, badly-fitting shoes is over. Here are some gorgeous bunion-friendly, red-carpet worthy Calla shoes that the celebs could have worn! Check-out the full range of Calla shoes.